Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12

 What an awesome date and..... Jason and I have been married for 11 months!!! I can't believe in 1 month from today it will have been a year. Time has flown for us especially having been pregnant for most our marriage! Today also marks my 35th week of being pregnant. Only 35 days left til miss Rylie is due! I want her here so badly and hope she comes early. My reasonings...I don't want to have her on Halloween which is very likely cause that's October 31st and I would be 38 weeks along, our Anniversary which is November 11th and I would be 39 weeks and 3 days along, or Thanksgiving which is November 22nd which would be my 41 week mark and they would induce me if she wasn't here by 40 weeks. I am praying I get a date other than one of those 3! But I will be happy either way... I made a list of to do's before she gets here. I think I'm in the nesting part of pregnancy because all I want to do is organize and clean like crazy. One problem I've been sick for the last week and a half and haven't been able to get done hardly anything on my list. Hopefully this virus thing passes quickly though because I want to be 100% ready for when I go into labor and not have to worry about anything. I stress a lot! about the little things... I've been watching birthing classes online and those are helpful and I'm glad I didn't pay $80 to hear the same thing at the hospital in a class. But maybe I should have spent the money and learned like I was 'suppose to'. Oh well. I'll learn. Anywho. These past 11 months have been such a growing experience for Jason and I. We deffinitely learned a lot and he has been so good to me. They say the first year of marriage is the hardest...probably.. especially because I was pregnant for 9 months of it and he got to deal with added hormones. But I think Jason would agree with me and we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! We can't wait to start a family so soon. I am so greatful that I have the gospel in my life and that I know our family will be together forever!
11/11/11
10/11/12
35 weeks

3 comments:

  1. YAY! you started a BLOG! You better believe I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha finally huh?!! It's still a little tricky and takes up 2 hours of my time in one sitting but I"ll get the hang of it soon. I hope!

      Delete
  2. Rachel I love your blog. It's darling! I didn't know you had one. yay!! You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete