Thursday, September 18, 2014

Jason's May Graduation

Jason Graduated from BYU in May and I never documented... here are pictures from the day.



About to walk & Graduate

Here he comes.... A graduated man

Yay!!!

Tui, Sharr, Teuila and baby Tui (in Sharr's belly) came to support

Rylie was not having it...



Evans side of the Family


 Jason's dad Norman Evans is a professor at BYU and got to hand Jason his diploma and hug him as he went through. Such proud parents. Pretty snazzy USC gown Dad!

 Law side of the family


 Another kissy one cause I'm in love

 After we took pictures we rushed over to Tucanos (Jason's favorite restaurant) for some grub

not pictured: Dar, Mom, Grandma Phyllis
Thanks for coming everyone!!

decorated a little at home 

Jason really didn't care to walk but I told him he had to cause I put him through 2 1/2 years of school and I wanted proof ;) and lots of pictures!!! It was all worth it. I am so beyond proud of my man and who he is and all the hard work he put into school to accomplish what he wanted while working 2 jobs and raising a baby and making me happy! I love you babe, here's to the future and possibly more school haha. It was a good day!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment